• The World According to Clarke

    Thursday, December 07, 2006

    Yankee swap


    At our office holiday party today, we had a "Yankee swap" gift exchange. I'm typically not a big fan of these games. The gifts tend to be somewhat generic--a scented candle, a red and green oven mitt, etc. However, this year I hit the jackpot. We drew numbers to determine the order selecting gifts and I drew 40--the last number--meaning I had my pick from everything. So I am now the proud owner of a Dwight Shrute (from The Office) bobblehead. I'm quite pleased. I have a small bobblehead collection in my office, and Dwight makes a fine addition!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger The Kman said...

    I was glad to see you be the one end up with the bobble. Having a bobble head as one of the gifts almost made me wish I participated, (almost).

    Your collection is going to catch up with mine soon!

    2:02 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home