• The World According to Clarke

    Sunday, December 03, 2006

    Bengals notes...

    The Bengals game on Thursday night was INCREDIBLE! The crowd was louder than I have ever heard them, and the team played with an intensity that I haven't seen all year. Even the pouring rain and obviously corrupt referees couldn't dampen our spirits or keep us from victory! By the way, my arrow was a bit off in my previous post--our seats were right at the 50-yard line!

    The victory, combined with the Kansas City's unexpected loss to lowly Cleveland, has propelled US into the playoff picture. If the season were to end today, WE would be a wildcard team. Let's hope things continue on their present course. For stats nerds like me who are interested, click the photo below for the tie-breaker system details.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home