• The World According to Clarke

    Monday, November 06, 2006

    Windows XP


    For the most part I like Windows XP; however, I've always thought that it is kind of ugly. The default "Teletubbies" wallpaper is awful, but at least you can change it. Then there's the big green Start button, which is a bit tougher to change. The silver color scheme is a bit better than the default blue, but still not pretty. While mindlessly surfing the 'net after watching Heroes (which is off to a promising start, but I'm worried it's going to pull a 'Lost' and never answer any questions) tonight, I ran across the Royale Noir theme. It's an improvement.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice... I like it! But with all the screenshots I need to take, it's just not worth it for me to re-skin XP (and have to switch every time I need to add a Help topic or update a user guide).

    11:31 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home