• The World According to Clarke

    Monday, October 09, 2006

    Reggae Run


    As part of my effort to lose some weight, Kyle and I have been running during lunch at work. It's not nearly as much fun to run without some kind of goal in mind, so we decided that we would start participating in some actual running events. We did our first one this weekend--the 5K Reggae Run. The course takes you through a beautiful (but hilly) area of Cincinnati and ends in Ault Park--where there is a reggae band and lots of food and drink booths waiting for the participants to celebrate (I realize this defeats the purpose of running for weight loss...). We had a good sized group--Annette & me; Kyle, Tresha, and Trei Lewis; Cassie; and Lisa K. We all survived the course and had a great time--it definitely made me want to train harder and try to improve my time.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home