• The World According to Clarke

    Monday, September 11, 2006

    Understandable confusion


    As I do every Monday after a Bengals' victory, I wore my Bengals' jersey to work today. As I was walking into the building, I held the door for a young man and an elderly woman. As I turned to go down the hall to my office, I heard the woman say to the man "Was that the REAL Carson Palmer? I didn't know he lived here."

    I can certainly understand how she could have confused me with the Bengals' QB. After all, we weigh the same (granted he is 5 inches taller than me). And we have the same hair color (although his covers his entire head). And he has lots of talent. And, oh yeah, lots of money too. But otherwise, we're like twins.

    2 Comments:

    Blogger The Kman said...

    Tresha and I were just saying during the game the other day "Man Carson really reminds me of Pat."

    10:49 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Does that mean I have to stop telling people "I'm Carson Palmer's brother?"

    9:29 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home