• The World According to Clarke

    Wednesday, August 09, 2006

    King of Karaoke

    I recently scored my first diamond single (better than gold or platinum) on Karaoke Revolution with my rendition of Kansas' "Dust in the Wind". A diamond rating means that you get a rating of "perfect" on every single note in the song. I'm proud to say I'm the first and only one in the family to earn a diamond rating so far. I'd like to thank my older brothers, without whom I would probably have never heard over and over and over again the classic rock hits that have taken me to this level of karaoke prestige.

    The funny part is that I probably have the least pleasant singing voice of anyone in my family. Annette and Ben are both very talented singers--I evidently hit the right notes, but I sure don't sound good doing it. I'll enjoy the bragging rights while I've got them, though. If you have an XBox (or PS2 or GameCube) I highly recommend Karaoke Revolution Party--it's a really fun game.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger The Kman said...

    I am glad one of us can sing. The last time I tried Karaoke on our GameCube, my singer (In full Elvis gear) passed out on stage because I sucked so badly!

    10:23 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home