• The World According to Clarke

    Monday, August 21, 2006

    Personal DNA

    Although I don't always agree with the results, I enjoy tests like the Myers-Briggs that attempt to categorize people's personalities. For example, my Myers-Briggs type is ISFJ--and after reading the personality type descriptions, this seems pretty accurate. This morning I read a post on Earl's blog about another personality test and had to check it out. I was a little surprised by my results on the aesthetic/functional category (but not at all shocked by my low marks for imagination). I like how they show the results in a color bar. Mine are below (with my low score for 'openness'--4 out of 100--I'm surprised I'm sharing these). Click here for a more detailed report.



    Update:
    Proof that opposites attract, here are Annette's results...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home