• The World According to Clarke

    Tuesday, October 03, 2006

    Analyze this...


    I'm sure I dream, since Annette tells me I talk in my sleep. However, I very seldom rememeber anything about my dreams. I wake up and remember that it was, for example, a bad dream--but the details always seem to vanish almost instantly.

    Every once in a great while, though, I remember a dream vividly. Last night was one of these times. I dreamed that I was a contestant on American Idol. The weekly theme was 70's music. Ryan Seacrest introduced me and I sat down at the piano (which is odd, since Idols never play instruments and I don't know how to play piano) and performed "Dust in the Wind". I finished the song and the camera panned to the judges, who instead of Randy, Paula, and Simon were the three owners of the company for which I work. I woke up before they had a chance to give me their opinions, but I could tell by the looks on their faces that they were not impressed.

    Is there a deeper meaning? Or was I just having flashbacks from watching "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" on Friday night (Ted "philosophizing" with Socrates..."all we are is dust in the wind, dude")?

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Earl said...

    This is a most excellent post. Party on, dude.

    12:13 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home