• The World According to Clarke

    Thursday, September 29, 2005

    Who dey, baby!


    Each week, ESPN releases their "power rankings"--their rating of every NFL football team. In past years, the Bengals have been at best a middle of the road team--maybe 15th to 20th if they were lucky. This week, the Bengals are ranked as the 4th best team in the NFL!

    I'm trying my best to keep my expectations to a minimum, but it sure is fun to have a good team in town! Marvin Lewis for president!!!

    I'm attaching a screen capture of the rankings, just in case I never see them up that high again.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger The Kman said...

    Lets see if we can make plans to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and watch the Bengals/Steelers game coming up after this weeks game.

    10:49 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home