• The World According to Clarke

    Tuesday, September 27, 2005

    Amazing Race & Supernatural

    The new fall season of TV is here, and one show I like to catch is The Amazing Race. This season they are doing a family edition, with teams of 4 instead of just 2. There are some interesting personalities--it should be a good season. There are also some really annoying families that need to lose quickly.

    The family from Cincinnati, unfortunately, was very annoying and immature. As much as I like to root for the hometown crew, they didn't impress me in week 1. There was also a team of 4 sisters that all talked over each other the entire time that I didn't appreciate, and a family from New York that has two sons that really need a good beating. Unfortunately, the family that was eliminated seemed to be one of the nicer ones.

    My favorite moment was when the family with the 2 little kids passed another family in their buggy while the kids were singing "She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain."

    I try to catch The Amazing Race, Survivor, and Lost every week. I've also been hooked by a new show this season called Supernatural. Of course, it's on the same day and time as The Amazing Race, so the VCR will be busy this fall (no TiVO for me). The show is kind of like a serious version of Ghostbusters. So far it's been good, but I have a feeling it probably go the way of Earth 2, Space Above & Beyond, and the many other shows that I enjoyed that got cancelled after one season (or even less).

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home