• The World According to Clarke

    Thursday, September 15, 2005

    Survivor 11

    Tonight was the premiere of Survivor--season 11. As Dianne mentioned, the show has absolutely jumped the shark many times over. I like people watching, though, and Survivor tends to find some pretty interesting people, so I'll keep watching.

    In the FSC Survivor Pool, where we randomly draw a Survivor and if they win it all we get the dough, I drew Brian. My first impression from the picture/bio on the Survivor web site was that I wouldn't like him much. And, as usual, first impressions don't lie. He will probably last because he is on a good team, but he is pretty obnoxious and doesn't have a prayer of winning it all.

    First impressions: I liked Brooke, Margaret, Morgan, and Brandon. Bobby Jon got even dumber than he already was (which is saying something).

    Early prediction: This will be the first season where it will be all women in the final 4.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home