• The World According to Clarke

    Tuesday, September 06, 2005

    Happy birthday to us...


    Monday was my and my mom's birthday (103 combined years). We had almost the whole family over our house for a birthday/Labor Day picnic. The weather was beautiful, and we all had a good time. Lisa and Danny kicked our butts in cornhole, and then Bob and Lillian kicked our butts in Scene It. Click the photo to see more.

    A specific age has never really bothered/concerned me. However, turning 35 somehow feels like a big one to me. For example, I am no longer in the Neilson ratings "18-34" age group that watches "The Simpsons." I'm with the group that watches "20/20" and "Matlock." OK, maybe that is a stretch...but still, for the first time I don't really see myself as a kid anymore. Now I'm depressing myself...I'm going to go play video games.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Dianne said...

    It was your birthday yesterday? OK... I'm oblivious. Your "35" comment now makes sense. Well, happy belated b-day! Any of that chocolate cake left over?

    12:05 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home