• The World According to Clarke

    Friday, December 09, 2005

    Windows Live



    I absolutely love Mapquest, Yahoo Maps, Google Maps, etc. I use them almost daily for driving directions. Microsoft has released a beta of their online maps, local.live.com. It's very similar to Google Maps, but one very cool addition is that includes aerial photography (that's my neighborhood in the picture above). I'll play with it more to see how good the directions it gives are, but right now I'm having fun just looking at the photography.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Patrick said...

    I post the photos to my own webspace. I think blogspot only allows you to post individual photos--not the files necessary for simpleviewer. There are places that provide free webspace--such as Geocities. I buy mine from hasweb (www.hasweb.com). It's cheap and so far has been very reliable. Good luck!

    10:23 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home