• The World According to Clarke

    Thursday, October 18, 2007

    Musicovery

    I haven't posted to this blog lately, mainly because I've been focusing all of my blogging energy towards Songs in Haiku. Looking back at the songs I've posted on that site, I definitely notice a correlation between my song choices and my mood. A bad day will more likely mean a depressing song, while a good day brings a happy song.

    I ran across a website tonight that fits in with the whole "mood music" theme pretty well. It's called Musicovery. It's an internet radio station, but it allows you to select your mood and will automatically pick appropriate music. You can choose music genres as well as the decade. I listened for quite a while tonight, and it's got a nice selection and makes good choices. Check it out!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Dianne said...

    Pretty cool! A great tool for haiku inspiration!

    10:32 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home