• The World According to Clarke

    Wednesday, May 10, 2006

    Wednesday night surprises

    The ending to Lost last week was possibly the most surprising thing I have ever seen on TV. It was a great twist--totally catching me off guard like the ending of the movie The Sixth Sense or the book Debt of Honor.

    However, tonight's television viewing had an even more shocking ending...but unfortunately, it was not a good twist. Chris Daughtry was, in my opinion, by far the most talented singer on American Idol--this season or in any other season. I'm not sure how he lost. The only thing I can think of is that people assumed he was OK so they voted for whoever they thought was on the bubble.

    I have no doubt that he will have a successful career, and I will definitely be buying his CD when it comes out. In the meantime, I suppose I'm rooting for Elliot.

    2 Comments:

    Blogger The Kman said...

    I agree it was quite the shocker! I still can't figure out how it happened.

    I don't see any of the three left having big careers. I think Chris will end up being the biggest name from this season.

    I am rooting for Hottee McPhee. She can make one album have one good song then gain weight and fade away.

    5:58 AM  
    Blogger Dianne said...

    I think you are going to drive traffic to Pat's blog by including "Hottee" and "McPhee" in your comments. My next blog entry will repeat those words over and over.

    6:06 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home