• The World According to Clarke

    Tuesday, May 02, 2006

    Weboggle 2


    As I mentioned in an earlier post, my new evening addiction is playing Boggle online. It has been fun, but humbling. I have always considered myself pretty good at word games, and my scores have been decidedly average.

    Playing as a team with Annette, Dianne, and Earl, we typically place fairly high (and have even come in first place a time or two). However, when I play solo I usually finish is 30th place or even lower (there are usually 100 to 120 people playing at any given time).

    Tonight, however, the words were leaping off the screen at me and I had my first top-five solo finish. It was pretty exciting--which is a sign that I really need to get a life! :)

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Earl said...

    That's a great score! I guess all the Brain Training has stimulated your cortex so you are faster at finding the words.

    12:29 PM  
    Blogger Dianne said...

    Being excited about doing well in Weboggle is not as pathetic as being excited for someone ELSE doing well (because you can only do so vicariously through their playing). Way to Boggle! I am not worthy.

    6:57 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home